Automotive Seating & Interiors TechTalk 2021 Attendees Include:
“The 2020 webinar series was the perfect platform, bringing together those with challenges, and those with the answers. It’s an opportunity to share experiences, and for vital collaborations “
Director Global Innovation, Faurecia
“When the customer is dictating the change, it is important for the supplier structures – from tier ones to tier twos – to provide the solution”
Global Innovation Program Manager, Adient
Global Seating Materials & Technology Innovation
During these challenging and unprecedented times, WeAutomotive continue to work and engage meaningful within the global seating community across all tiers. Whilst across the industry physical meetings are postponed or cancelled, we continue to communicate with over 60,000 automotive seating professionals across the entire value and production chain, to present new information and technologies; to address the key and current challenges, and to advance new seating materials, systems and technology adoption.
As technologies such as autonomous driving disrupt the automotive industry, and drivers technological expectations become more advanced, seating is now one of the most strategic systems inside a vehicle. Following this years Global Automotive Lightweight Seating Congress in Detroit, the Webinar Series comprises of technical content-lead sessions, individually set out, to systematically address the design, material, manufacture and technological challenges of mass producing cost effectively – light, smart, automotive seating solutions.
The Global Automotive Lightweight Seating Portfolio is the only truly OEM authored, interactive forum, exclusively for the key decision makers driving seating innovation within OEMs, their Suppliers and their Tiers. Our focus is on the real current challenges of mass vs comfort vs durability, and the real common denominator – innovating while reducing cost and meeting regulations. This week long series of free to attend webinars, hosted by the industries leaders will take a comprehensive and technical view on new technologies, materials and manufacturing process across all faculties of seat production – including foam, comfort, trim, structure and mechanisms, core, manufacturing, assembly, seat complete and over-all interior design and integration, to provide participants with solid take away solutions, ideas and an opportunity to reconnect.
Recent Seating Webinars
SPRINGLIDE™ Energized Bearings: – Advancements In Plain Bearing Technology
Reinventing The In-Seat Experience With Touch Technology
Introduction To Rolok® HS®: A New Thread-Forming Fastener For High Strength Steels
Seating Highlights 2020 Innovation & Ingenuity
Innovative Joining Technologies To Enable Future Lightweight Seats
ZIEGLER Presents: Anti-Aging For Car Seats Multi-Layered Leather Backing Solutions To Enhance, Comfort-Durability-Sustainability
Recent Interior Webinars
Large Display Integrated In Seamless Interior Of The Future
Human-Centred Technologies For Smart Automotive Interiors
Analog Interiors in a Digital Future
Seamless Mobility – Materials For The Multifunctional Car Interior Of The Future
Switch Haptic & Sound For Car HMI, Present And Future Solutions
Disrupting The Car Experience With HMI : Haptic Technology & Design Flexibility For A Better User Experience
Responsible Chemistry For Mobility Interior Surface Materials – Matching Trends, Performance & Environmental Footprint
Connecting The Puzzle Pieces To Pave A Way Towards A Circular Economy – Interior Acoustic Materials From Sandler
Industry Key Topics
The automotive seating industry is going through a foundational shift, with new thinking about how autonomous vehicles and mobility will influence new seating configuration abilities, key redesigns for safety, and how seating interacts with the vehicle. And with this transformation there remains a balance between safety, comfort, flexibility and durability.
This series of webinars features leading experts that will be sharing key though leadership about where the future of seating, and seat manufacturing is going:
- Cockpit of the future – Defining the standards and requirements for future, safe, connected intelligent seating & discussing how to drive seat innovation through supply chain and partnerships
- What does post-COVID19 look like for automotive seat manufacturing and the supply chain
- Discussing the current seat challenges for BEV’s and how autonomous vehicles are reshaping automotive seating
- Active Wellness Concepts, ‘Smart Seats‘ – Understanding how customer preferences and expectations for seats are changing, how to integrate contactless sensors, infrared & bluetooth to collect data on drivers physical and mental condition and modify the comfort system to best accomodate
- Personalising comfort experiences utilising AI and the Cloud
- The drive to cut weight – reviewing new structural materials and manufacturing processes for lightweight seats and discussing the opportunities for metal replacements with multi-material systems
- Safety testing & meeting global regulations
- Just-In-Time Assembly for automotive seat manufacturing
- Structures & Mechanisms
- Advanced Safety Solution for Smart Life: How to achieve individuals safety in all seated positions, new solutions for seat-belts/restrains and air bags
- Achieving the right blend of comfort, safety and sustainability
Who Should Attend ?
• Core Seat Engineers & Supervisors • Project Chiefs • Seat Complete • Trim • Innovation • Seating Comfort • Ergonomics • Seating Cad • Product Engineering • Seat Design • Seating System Specialists • Foams • Automotive Interior Design • Seating Development • Safety & Regulation • Interior Technologies • Strategic Automotive Initiatives • Research & Development • Technologies Officers • Seat Development • Team Leaders • Industrial Design • Business Development • Tier 1 & Tier 2 manufacturers • Interior Research & Performance • Application Leads • Applications Engineers • Automotive Transport Design • Cabin Seat Engineers • Customer Teams • Seat Department Design Engineers • Directors of Advanced Engineering • Vice Presidents of Technology • Directors of Product and Portfolio Management • Global Premium Interiors Core Buyers • Product Design Research Interior • Styling Design Managers • Sr. Manager of Seats • Portfolio Development • Seat Engineering Teams • Seat Engineers • Seat Comfort • Seat Structures Engineer • Sr. Comfort Engineers • Sr. Product Managers • Seat Comfort • Advanced Systems • VPs of Product Development • VPs of Strategic Automotive Initiatives
Keeping Automotive Manufacturing Globally Connected
If you would like to be involved as a presenter, panelist or to showcase your solutions or technologies directly to our exclusive global automotive seating community then please email us and we can tell you more about some of the innovative things we are doing, to keep the industry connected. firstname.lastname@example.org
Engage Your Target Audience
Broaden your reach with WeAutomotive’s direct to market – webinar solutions. Webinar capabilities that reach your buyers and continue to grow your business. Host the most advanced, innovative, online Webinars and virtual events with multiple speakers and unlimited fully interactive attendees. Q&A and polling: Manage and share audience input in Q&A dialog box where attendees ask questions, either live audibly or text answers.
Easy Set-Up And Registration
Customize and brand your webinar advertising and registration forms. Retain registration management if you would prefer; collect delegate names, job titles, email addresses and telephone numbers.
Attendee “raise hand”: Increase attendee engagement by allowing virtual hand-raising. Attention indicator: Track how engaged your audience is with your content and which viewers show the most interest.
Present With Confidence
We host via a cool, state-of-the-art, trendy, all singing all dancing platform! It is simple and intuitive for presenters and has advanced interactive capabilities for attendees from desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and conference rooms. Chat: Set private and group panelist chat settings for attendees and panelists.
HD Video And Audio
Multiple live video presenters and panellists can share their webcam and interact with the audience; If you’d prefer, you can to remain unseen, or just post a profile picture.
We can all broadcast live across all social media channels with Facebook Live, YouTube and LinkedIn integrations.
Host larger-scale events with help from our team, including planning, rehearsal and live support.
Full Featured Host-Controls
Mute/unmute panellists, and promote attendee to panellist, giving them audio and video capabilities for enhanced engagement.
Reporting & Analytics
Get reports on registrants, attendees, polling, engagement levels and Q&A for follow up.
Place Your Brand Front & Center
60 Minute Live or On-Demand Virtual Events, Workshops or Webinars